I have been thinking about the coming gardening season. We got 8.5 inches of snow yesterday, March 5th, so it seems time to get started. Last year I started the seeds in starter trays in the greenhouse on March 17th, two inches of snow that day.
Here are the seeds I am starting 3/6:
- Botanical Interests Red Siberian Pole Tomato. This is a cold tolerant early starting variety.
- Botanical Interests Black Beauty Eggplants. Fran & I like eggplants.
- Franchi Pomodoro S. Marzano plum tomatos, last year's seeds.
- Franchi Peperone Corno Rosso. These are long thick walled sweet peppers. Last year's seeds.
- Burpee Cauliflower. I have bad luck w/ cauliflower, but I love it. Last year's seeds.
- Burpee Cabbage. This a two year old seed pack, s/b still good.
- Burpee Pepper, Sweet California Wonder. Gotta grow some bell peppers.
- Sweet Banana Pepper