Well, I got this greenhouse two years ago and left it set up for the entire first year. It didn't work so well thru the winter, had to replace the cover. This past winter, the Winter of Global Warming, it was in pieces, stowed away. I have it stayed up, with four stays it stood thru Hurricane Sandy, no problem.
Above is the first time a tweet has been embedded in a Fran's Victory Garden post. Cool, huh?
I put together 2+ trays of 36 starter pots per tray. What I planted was:
- Franchi Peperone Corno Rosso peppers, 8, sb14
- Franchi Pomodoro S. Marzano, plum tomatos, 8, sb14
- Botanical Brandywine Pole Tomato, 8, sb14
- Paris White Lettuce, 12, sb09, yes, five year old.
- Burpee Black Knight Eggplant, 8, sb13
- Burpee Hungarian Wax, 8, sb11, a favorite.
- Yolo Wonder Bells, 8
- Nu Mex Anaheim, 4 - Burpee Sweet Pepper, 4, sb13
- Burpee Cauliflower, 8, sb13
- Burpee Cabbage Earliana, 8, sb13
The next starting will be in a few days. The plan is:
- Livingston Paris Island White, 8, sb11
- Burpee Sweet Peppers
- Burpee Hungarian wax
Bonus: more Victory Garden Posters